20% OFF SITEWIDE!!! *discount automatically taken at checkout*
At Northern Lites Snowshoes, we take the issue of warranty and returns very seriously. It is in no one's best interest for you to have a product failure that is the result of a material or manufacturing defect or flaw. It's also not in anyone's best interest to go through the time and expense of shipping a product to you that doesn't meet your needs. At the outset, we want to be crystal clear that if it's a judgment call, then we decide in your favor. If the policies, below don't fully answer any questions you may have, please feel free to call us at 800-360-5483 to clarify the situation.
We stand behind our products and we work very hard to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied. All warranty returns must be shipped directly to Northern Lites at your expense for repair or replacement under our warranty. Please call 800-360-5483 for a Return Authorization prior to shipping the product to us. If, upon factory inspection, we find the snowshoes to be defective in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace your Northern Lites Snowshoes and ship them back to you at our expense. If they are not found to be defective in materials or workmanship (normal wear and tear or abuse is not generally warranted), then we will offer you the option of repairing your snowshoes as described below or simply returning them to you at your expense. In cases of abnormal or clearly uneven wear and tear, it will usually be Northern Lites’ policy to resolve the issue in the customer’s favor. This Warranty applies to the original purchaser of Northern Lites Snowshoes.
- Northern Lites Snowshoes warrants all snowshoes to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. It is important to note that the life of the product may be variable depending upon the degree of wear and tear to which the snowshoes are subjected. Under average/moderate conditions, we would typically expect the life of these snowshoes to be at least 10 years. In the event of product obsolescence, we will continue to honor the warranty on these snowshoes for a period of 10 years after the date of obsolescence.
- Accessories and items of logo’d apparel are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase.
Please contact Northern Lites directly for any questions and clarifications of the Northern Lites product warranty.
If the customer needs to return a damaged snowshoe for repair outside of a warranty claim, it must be shipped directly to Northern Lites for evaluation and repair. Please call 800-360-5483 for a Return Authorization prior to shipping the product to us. We will inspect and evaluate the damaged snowshoes to determine whether or not a repair is feasible and then we will contact the customer to discuss the cost to repair. If approved by the customer, the repair order will be entered under the normal terms and conditions for our products. Note that this section applies only to non-warranty repairs. These repairs carry a 30 day limited warranty from the factory. For any repair failure during that warranty period, Northern Lites reserves the right to refuse to repair the shoe again and to refund the labor component of the original repair cost to the customer. Should the repair fail after the 30 day warranty, Northern Lites reserves the right to refuse to repair the shoe again and to offer a credit toward a new pair of snowshoes. The credit will be either a set amount ($15 toward the purchase of Youth models, $25 toward the purchase of Quicksilver models, and $50 toward the purchase of Race or Trek & Trail models) or an amount equal to the labor component of the original repair, whichever is greater.
If, for any reason, the customer is dissatisfied with the snowshoes or other products received from Northern Lites, the customer may return the product(s) to Northern Lites for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping charges. Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be in "Un-used" and resellable condition and in the original packaging.
- The customer must call Northern Lites Snowshoes at 800-360-5483 for a Return Authorization.
- The return must be initiated within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- If any of these conditions cannot be met, contact Northern Lites Snowshoes at 800-360-5483 to discuss restocking charges.