20% OFF SITEWIDE!!! *discount automatically taken at checkout*
The Backcountry provides all the floatation most people will require to easily handle most snow conditions but with huge weight savings. Longer and slightly wider than the Elite, the Backcountry gets the job done for heavier users or deep snow conditions.
Well under 3 lbs. per pair, the 30" long Backcountry weighs less than the 22" and 25" models of many other snowshoes!
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon ridged deck clips add additional 21-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Dimensions: 9" wide x 30" long
- Weight: 2lbs 13 oz/pair (Speed) or 2lbs 14 oz/pair (Tru-Trak)
- Load: Up to 250lbs
- Uses: On & off-trail hiking and camping, backpacking, Heavy loads, Search and Rescue
- Surface Area: 222in2