Year after year, the Elite remains one of our more popular snowshoe models for men and especially women. The size and unmatched weight of the Elite provides for incredible maneuverability in all conditions and terrain. It is light enough to easily use in races yet rugged enough to propel 1,000 mile Iditarod champions!
At less than 2.5 lbs. per pair, the Elite is by far the lightest 25” all-terrain snowshoe on the market.
- Our most popular snowshoe for women
- Made of aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon ridged deck clips add additional 19-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 25" long
- Weight: 2lbs 6 oz/pair (Speed) or 2lbs 7 oz/pair (Tru-Trak)
- Load: Up to 180 lbs
- Uses: On & off-trail hiking and camping, Cross-Training, Racing
- Surface Area: 164in2