20% OFF SITEWIDE!!! *discount automatically taken at checkout*
The highly popular Quicksilver series of snowshoes is a staple of rental fleets, school Physical Education programs, and every day recreational snowshoers.
The 6000 series aluminum framing, the military grade polyurethane coated nylon mesh COOLTHANE® decking, and Duraluminum toe and heel crampons provide you with a durable and reliable design at a more affordable price.
- Made of 6000 series aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof military-tan COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon ridged deck clips add additional 19-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 25" long
- Weight: 2lbs 13 oz/pair (Speed) or 2lbs 14 oz/pair (Tru-Trak)
- Load: Up to 180lbs
- Uses: On & off-trail hiking, day-hiking, & recreation
- Surface Area: 164in2
Available with the traditional Northern Lites TruTrak binding system or the new Northern Lites Speed Binding when you need the ultimate convenience for getting your snowshoes on and off quickly.