The highly popular Quicksilver series of snowshoes is a staple of rental fleets, school Physical Education programs, and every day recreational snowshoers.
The 6000 series aluminum framing, the military grade polyurethane coated nylon mesh COOLTHANE® decking, and Duraluminum toe and heel crampons provide you with a durable and reliable design at a more affordable price.
- Made of 6000 series aluminum
- Ultralight and rip-proof military-tan COOLTHANE® decking
- 19-point Duraluminum cleats with ice guards
- Tough nylon ridged deck clips add additional 19-point traction system around perimeter of snowshoe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA since 1992
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 25" long
- Weight: 2lbs 13 oz/pair (Speed) or 2lbs 14 oz/pair (Tru-Trak)
- Load: Up to 180lbs
- Uses: On & off-trail hiking, day-hiking, & recreation
- Surface Area: 164in2